Sunday 23 May 2021

Best Trance Songs 2021 | Relax Your Mind | My Top 10 Favourite Tracks | Psytrance | Chill-out Music | Techno | Psychedelic | EDM | OneLovePeace Music

Music That Brings, The Meaning Of our Life.
Music That Shows, The Light From Our Soul.

When This Music Touch Our Hear, We call it TRANCE.
When This Music Control Our Emotion We call it "THE SENSATION OF TRANCE

💕💕 
Today I Will Share My Top 10  Favourite Tracks /songs With You Hope You Will Hear It Once 💕

1 :- Tripical Moon ( Querox & phaxe )

This is One of the most Amazing Music I have Ever Heard This is very Close to my Soul 👌


2 :- BirthRight ( Mythospheric )

This Track  I can Listen all The Time Very Satisfying Track If You Will Listen in Headphones U will be Lost For Sure  Infact All the MP3 Tracks of Mythospheric  are Amazing You can Listen it On SoundCloud And YouTube 👌

3 :- ALL I Want ( Sarah Blasko ) 

This is Most PeacefuLL And relaxing Chill-out Song I have Ever Heard I still remember When for the Very First time I want to parvati Valley ( Mountains) I was Listening This Song Again And Again it was like  Im Able To feel Myself And SouL 👌

4:- Wake Me Up ( Avicii )

Wake Me Up Song is very Close to my Heart Coz Avicii Was one of My Fav Music Producer And used to Follow him Alot His simplicity His Production Skills was Amazing Rest in Peace Avicii We Miss You 👌 Must Listen it Once If you hvnt 💞


5 :-  So For Away ( Martin Garrix & David Guetta ) 

This is one of the best EDM Song And two of Them Martin Garrix & David Gueeta Both Are Crazy Artists Amazing to See their Collaboration for So Far Away for the first time I listened this Song on A tomorowland Video what a moment that Was 👌


So This is My Fav 5 Tracks That I Really Love And Will BE CLOSE TO MY heart as Always 👌
Hope u will Love it - Must Comment On this Blog if You Really loved this songs 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment